I use tarot and oracle cards as tools for reflection and contemplation. Rather than divining the future, they are a way for me to look more deeply at the "now."
"The goal isn't to arrive, but to meander, to saunter, to make your life a holy wandering." ~ Rami Shapiro

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Game Plan

From the Golden Botticelli Tarot, the Knight of Pentacles:
What is the hardest working, most dedicated and tenacious knight doing taking a leisurely trot through the park? He has the time because he has a game plan that he faithfully follows. First, he never waits to do anything until the last moment. He plans, makes preparations and then begins working on his project long before it is due. Second, he focuses on one task at a time instead of running around trying to do a little here and there. This way at least something gets completed instead of having lots of half-finished ventures lying around. Third, he has some trusted, responsible people in his inner circle he can count on to help him with some of the load. He doesn't worry that no one can do the job as good as he can (mostly because those folks he chose are like him). Now if I can come up with a game plan of my own...

From the Sacred Geometry Oracle comes the "Sphere:"
Take a single point and expand it in all directions, and eventually you will have a sphere. It reminds me of the power of one passionate idea or creative thought. You never know just what it may lead to until you pick up the ball and start moving. Greer states "the possibilities before you are greater than you have any way of imagining." But as the Knight above reminds me, before I hope in that saddle I need a game plan.

2 comments:

  1. Referring to your previous post I would advise you not to plan to long. :D
    Just hop in the saddle with a rough idea because I am sure you know already what is necessary to do the job
    Making plans is my Nr 1 form of procrastination.:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've got me pegged - I love to plan and come up with creative ideas. But throwing the piece of clay on the potter's wheel and actually shaping the pot is where I start dragging my heels! :D

      Delete