I use tarot and oracle cards as tools for reflection and contemplation. Rather than divining the future, they are a way for me to look more deeply at the "now."
"The goal isn't to arrive, but to meander, to saunter, to make your life a holy wandering." ~ Rami Shapiro

Thursday, September 28, 2023

Look For It

From the Waking the Wild Spirit Tarot, the Morning Star (Sun); from the Saltwater Reading Cards, Seahorse:

Sacred space and sacred time and something joyous to do is all we need.
~Joseph Campbell

The Sun represents energy, joy, freedom and clarity. I do not feel any connection with any of these things this morning. I feel stretched too thin these days, and Seahorse (Family) points to what I'm blaming for my frustration and exhaustion. Yet if I step back and look at my life as a theater screen, watching rather than participating, I realize that there is still joy hiding in the corners waiting for me to find it. It's time to redirect my attention.

Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
~Joseph Campbell


No comments:

Post a Comment