I use tarot and oracle cards as tools for reflection and contemplation. Rather than divining the future, they are a way for me to look more deeply at the "now."
"The goal isn't to arrive, but to meander, to saunter, to make your life a holy wandering." ~ Rami Shapiro

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Before the Harvest

From the Gill Tarot, the World; from The Circle, Abundance:

Don't mistake activity with achievement. 
― John Wooden

There are no shortcuts, and you can't wing your way through real hard work. 
Rick Hoffman

I've learned over the years that when I go to that place of passion within me, there's no force in the universe that can interfere with my completing a project.
― Wayne Dyer

Before the reward, there must be labor. You plant before you harvest.
― Ralph Ransom

4 comments:

  1. I just finished a book where a big new garden spot was ready in a morning, and ripe tomatoes were being picked in two weeks. Eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like fantasy reading - enjoyable even if it isn't real. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to work we go!

    ReplyDelete