I use tarot and oracle cards as tools for reflection and contemplation. Rather than divining the future, they are a way for me to look more deeply at the "now."
"The goal isn't to arrive, but to meander, to saunter, to make your life a holy wandering." ~ Rami Shapiro

Sunday, April 16, 2023

Capable

This week I'll be using the Gill Tarot, created by Elizabeth Gill and published by U.S. Games. The oracle deck I'll be using with it is The Circle, created by D.R. Taylor and published by Versation Publishing. Today's draws are the Ace of Wands and Trust:


If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.
–Thomas Edison

This fiery Ace of Wands is given the keyword 'potency' - the measure of a thing's strength and effect. When we are given an opportunity to create or do something incredible and wonderful, our first reaction might be, "Wow, I'm honored but I think this is more than I can handle." We doubt ourselves and our abilities, envisioning a failure before we've even begun. Yet Trust suggests that not only do we have what it takes, we also have people who will be there to help us. We have more available resources than we originally thought.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment