I use tarot and oracle cards as tools for reflection and contemplation. Rather than divining the future, they are a way for me to look more deeply at the "now."
"The goal isn't to arrive, but to meander, to saunter, to make your life a holy wandering." ~ Rami Shapiro

Monday, November 12, 2018

Structural Maintenance

From the Mandala Astrological Tarot, the Three of Pentacles; from the Sabian Symbols, 'Taurus 18:'
          Mann states that the triangle formed by these pentacles represents equilibrium and balance. Venus (love and beauty) in Capricorn (climbing), suggests hard work aimed at what one is passionate about. This ongoing effort has had a steadying effect on things in the material/physical world. The Sabian Symbol describes a woman airing out an old bag (perhaps like a cloth shopping bag, traveling bag or purse). Rather than throw it out and buy something new, she simply takes care of it in a mindful way. Together, this card and dice imply that while things are pretty secure right now, there is a need to continue to pay attention to what has been built in order to maintain it.
A living cell requires energy not only for all its functions, but also for the maintenance of its structure. ~Albert Szent-Gyorgyi


2 comments:

  1. rob is trying to get me to buy a new computer rather than replace my keyboard. The sales person backed him. Pffpft. I Life typing on the USB loaner :) and my money is still in my pocket

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can relate. Richard has to twist my arm to spend money on myself. But you might enjoy a new puter... 😁

      Delete