I use tarot and oracle cards as tools for reflection and contemplation. Rather than divining the future, they are a way for me to look more deeply at the "now."
"The goal isn't to arrive, but to meander, to saunter, to make your life a holy wandering." ~ Rami Shapiro

Thursday, April 4, 2019

More than One

From the Tabula Mundi Tarot, the Star; from the Universe Cards, 'Galaxy Cluster:'
The view is clear and unclouded if one if free from illusion.
~ M. Meleen

          We all have our preferences as to how we want life to be, but hopes are often dashed when things don't turn out that way. This world has a natural flow that includes the yin and the yang; it doesn't pick and choose based on anyone's desires for it to be another way. If we deny or hide from what is happening, we miss all the other parts of life (some of which could be helpful). It would be beneficial to emulate the inspirational words of Jeff Kober, "Today I will listen for the silence beyond my thinking. I will bring my attention to the world, rather than to my thoughts and opinions about the world."
          Our own galaxy, the Milky Way, is part of a galaxy cluster that contains over thirty galaxies known as the Local Group. The keyword of the Galaxy Cluster card is 'community.' The healthy community allows for diversity while it acknowledges interconnection. It supports, nurtures and guides without setting decrees in stone. Such groups, whether comprised of a few people or many, can help us see the sky full of stars rather the one star we couldn't attain.

4 comments:

  1. Your post gives me something to ponder on after my own draw today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoying both your posts, while I pull myself back up out of mine. :)

    ReplyDelete