I use tarot and oracle cards as tools for reflection and contemplation. Rather than divining the future, they are a way for me to look more deeply at the "now."
"The goal isn't to arrive, but to meander, to saunter, to make your life a holy wandering." ~ Rami Shapiro

Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Adjust, Then Steady On

From the World Spirit Tarot, the Seeker (Knight) of Pentacles; from the Mystic Glyphs, Path - Go Back:

O'Leary describes this Knight as a worker bee, a fellow for whom work is both meditative and sacred. His horse is no thoroughbred, but a draft horse with strength and muscle to handle demanding jobs. He knows a slow pace and attention to details will mean less mistakes. Yet the Path - Go Back card suggests there is an insurmountable obstacle in the path he's taken to reach his goal. His humility will serve him well, as he will easily acknowledge this isn't personal. But his challenge will be in opening his mind and seeing other possibilities that weren't part of his original plans. As Jimmy Ray Dean once said, “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.”

No comments:

Post a Comment