I use tarot and oracle cards as tools for reflection and contemplation. Rather than divining the future, they are a way for me to look more deeply at the "now."
"The goal isn't to arrive, but to meander, to saunter, to make your life a holy wandering." ~ Rami Shapiro

Monday, January 23, 2023

Traction

From the Tarot of the Master, Justice; from the Paracelsus Oracle, Laetitia:


This Justice's scales seem to be perfectly balanced; if someone were to ask me what was imbalanced, I'd begin a long list with the climate/environment and end with politics. But this Justice seems to look downward rather than outward - at me. I can get intoxicated about many issues, which may make me feel as if I'm doing something though I'm actually not. Justice would tell me to find some traction, and Laetitia ('joy') might help with that. The booklet that comes with this deck suggests this card refers to the sharing of ideas and discussion. I am reminded of the wise words of Margaret Mead: “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”


No comments:

Post a Comment