I use tarot and oracle cards as tools for reflection and contemplation. Rather than divining the future, they are a way for me to look more deeply at the "now."
"The goal isn't to arrive, but to meander, to saunter, to make your life a holy wandering." ~ Rami Shapiro

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Pacing Myself

 

Decided to take Ralph Waldo Emerson's advice and "Adopt the pace of nature." Taking a mental health break: I won't be blogging this week, but I plan to return next week. Sending a gentle hug to all who might need one.

4 comments:


  1. Thinking of you. Lots of time in nature helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful leaves, remind me of my new baby gingko tree. I'm beginning to feel a bit revived. Until I look at the news. Yipes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're missed. Avoid the news and gaze at the gingko instead. :)

      Delete