I use tarot and oracle cards as tools for reflection and contemplation. Rather than divining the future, they are a way for me to look more deeply at the "now."
"The goal isn't to arrive, but to meander, to saunter, to make your life a holy wandering." ~ Rami Shapiro

Friday, June 17, 2022

A Boy and His Dragonfly

From the Tarot of the Secret Forest, the Two of Cups; from the Faeries' Oracle, a Collective of Pixies:

Not a bond between a boy and his dog, but rather a bond between fairy and dragonfly is illustrated in this Two of Cups. From K-9 dogs and game wardens to horses that work with those who have disabilities, there is a strong connection between animal and human. The mind and heart of one can work in sync with the mind of heart of the other. Is there any better definition of a partnership? The Collective of Pixies might sound as inviting a collection of fire ant beds, but not these beings. They dance to help the flowers open, the trees to put down deep roots and aid in the photosynthesis of all plants. This is their duty, but they do it with a sense of merriment and humor rather than drudgery. I sometimes feel that I could do a job much easier if I did it myself, but these two cards encourage me to welcome my partner's help. If done with a lighthearted attitude, it could turn out to be more pleasure than work.

No comments:

Post a Comment