I use tarot and oracle cards as tools for reflection and contemplation. Rather than divining the future, they are a way for me to look more deeply at the "now."
"The goal isn't to arrive, but to meander, to saunter, to make your life a holy wandering." ~ Rami Shapiro

Sunday, October 13, 2019

Yard Therapy

This week I'll be using the Spirit Within Tarot, created by Steven Bright and published by Schiffer. I'll also be drawing from the Answer Deck, created by Nicky Zann and published by Running Press. Today's draws are the Ace of Wands and Communication:
          Like the symbol of the blazing sun on the horizon, the Ace of Wands is the seed of energy that inspires and motivates us to take action. It reminds me of the handles of all the yard tools I've been wielding lately, trying to repair my yard from the damage it endured. I'm trying not to be overly enthusiastic though, or I'll be repairing my body instead. I'm just focusing on one small section at a time. The Communication card suggests that no matter how independent I might like to think I am, I still require the skills and help of others when I'm working on something. Today I have a date with a machete to clear the brush from where the HVAC presently is and from where it will be moved after the ductwork gets replaced in the attic (which starts tomorrow). But I will keep in mind my limits and ask for any assistance I might need.

4 comments:

  1. you have hurricane damage again?? I Love the screened rooms in the south which take the place of our decks and patios. Thank you for sharing, mind your back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is from the flooding that occurred after Michael roared through. Took us 7 months to get a new roof and 12 to get new ductwork, lol. We spend a lot of time on the screened porch and the cats love it too. :)

      Delete
    2. I'm so sorry, will it never end ((( )))

      Delete