I use tarot and oracle cards as tools for reflection and contemplation. Rather than divining the future, they are a way for me to look more deeply at the "now."
"The goal isn't to arrive, but to meander, to saunter, to make your life a holy wandering." ~ Rami Shapiro

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Climbing or Staying Put

 From the Spiral Tarot, the Two of Wands; from the Sacred Journey Cards, Change:

          Whether to be content or to expand our horizons, to go it alone or form a partnership - these are the types of questions created by the restlessness of the Two of Wands. Perhaps he should ask himself, "Do I have a workable vision of something better and more beneficial?" Fear or the need for an adrenaline rush may not be a wise motivation. The Change card suggests that a new choice may be a good one if it helps us develop and grow, rather than just grasping for instant gratification. As the saying goes, "You can't float down a river to get to the top of the mountain." 

2 comments:

  1. I think I like the decision making process more when I was younger and "fly by the seat of your pants" philosophy. Older now, I can study a problem or issue until, well for too long sometimes.

    ReplyDelete