I use tarot and oracle cards as tools for reflection and contemplation. Rather than divining the future, they are a way for me to look more deeply at the "now."
"The goal isn't to arrive, but to meander, to saunter, to make your life a holy wandering." ~ Rami Shapiro

Thursday, May 5, 2022

Leaving for Greener Pastures

From the Tarot of Pagan Cats, the Six of Swords; from the Brownie Wisdom deck, Free as Air:

After the bully from the Five of Swords (who is only interested in submission, not discussion), this mama cat is leaving the territory. It's no wonder so many people have left their homes and countries for an opportunity to live and think freely. My elderly neighbor's cat with four kittens has moved them all into my yard under the cover of night (probably because her great-grandson kept picking them up). I discovered them when I noticed the cast iron plants were swaying wildly back and forth. Now I'm trying to take this Brownie's advice and smile rather than show my displeasure by frowning. It's not that I dislike them - how could I not like such fuzzy cuteness? But I feel responsible for their welfare, and at the moment my plate feels overly full. 

2 comments:

  1. Tough choice. Tell the neighbor or not. Someone needs to take Mama and the kitties and have them spayed/nuetered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've told her and we'd be willing to spay her if allowed.

      Delete