I use tarot and oracle cards as tools for reflection and contemplation. Rather than divining the future, they are a way for me to look more deeply at the "now."
"The goal isn't to arrive, but to meander, to saunter, to make your life a holy wandering." ~ Rami Shapiro

Saturday, February 18, 2023

Delightful Season

From the PetraK Tarot, the Nine of Wands; from the Astrodice, Mercury/Gemini/8th House:


Eight burned out matches and one aglow on an orange ball makes me think of George Harrison singing that while it's been a long, cold lonely winter, the sun is on its way. I've often heard that a balance of gratitude and tenacity can serve a person in good stead when things are tough while remembering change is coming. Getting older means dealing with a body that begins to wear down, but I've decided to make the words of poet Sandra Cisneros my motto as I age: "I am a woman of a delightful season." The Mercury/Gemini/8th House roll suggests a conversation about the cycles of life and their meaning. Today is a good day for pondering them, but with a mind and heart full of appreciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment