I use tarot and oracle cards as tools for reflection and contemplation. Rather than divining the future, they are a way for me to look more deeply at the "now."
"The goal isn't to arrive, but to meander, to saunter, to make your life a holy wandering." ~ Rami Shapiro

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Spring is in the Air

From the Badgers Forest Tarot, the Page of Wands (Kit of Rabbits); from the Gemstone Oracle, Aquamarine:
It's easy to see this kit is full of energy and looking for some excitement. His mom would probably like a child safety switch and a surge protector attached to him. Yet even those of us who aren't so young can relate to this mindset as Spring begins to arrive and we feel the pull to get outside and enjoy the warmer temperatures. This time of year such enthusiasm can cause me to overdo things, especially when it comes to gardening and yard work. Aquamarine's message involves common sense and preparation. Its quote comes from Abraham Lincoln: "Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the ax." Planning, mindfulness, and a sane pace can help me enjoy the work while allowing me to be able to get out of bed the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment