I use tarot and oracle cards as tools for reflection and contemplation. Rather than divining the future, they are a way for me to look more deeply at the "now."
"The goal isn't to arrive, but to meander, to saunter, to make your life a holy wandering." ~ Rami Shapiro

Thursday, January 30, 2020

Outlook Murky

From the Idiosyncradeck, the Moon; from the Mixed Emotions Cards, Exhausted:
          A full moon rises over an undefined landscape; even at its brightest, it fails to clearly illuminate what lies below it. My mind does not care for vague boundaries, ambiguous instructions or blurry obligations. It responds by setting up a structure of expectations that are often rigid and perfectionistic with a timer counting down the remaining minutes and hours. My mind then drives my body until I am stressed and overwhelmed (Exhausted). The lesson here is that my mind is not always reliable or trustworthy. There's no need to put on that yoke and if there's no real wagon to pull.

No comments:

Post a Comment