I use tarot and oracle cards as tools for reflection and contemplation. Rather than divining the future, they are a way for me to look more deeply at the "now."
"The goal isn't to arrive, but to meander, to saunter, to make your life a holy wandering." ~ Rami Shapiro

Monday, October 4, 2021

Mindful in All Ways

From the Hezicos Tarot, the Two of Coins; from the Way of the Horse, Intuition:

When there are a lot of plates spinning in the air, it's easy to get discombobulated. Yesterday, I made a cup of coffee and forgot to put the cup under the Keurig spout. I'll blame a lack of sleep for that blooper. But having a lot of boxes to check off every day can make it easy to lose one's balance. Part of my daily intention in the morning helps me wake up: "May I move through each moment mindfully (pay attention!), lightly (hang on to humor), and with clarity (see what is, not what I wish it to be). Intuition brings in another way to pay attention. My longtime buddy who lives in Australia has a birthday this month, so I decided to send her a package this year. But I got a nudge to do this much earlier than it needed to be mailed. And although logic said there was plenty of time, my physical feelings told me to get a move on. Thankfully I listened; the package arrived early but Australia is now on the list of countries to which the USPS is not currently making deliveries.  

No comments:

Post a Comment