I use tarot and oracle cards as tools for reflection and contemplation. Rather than divining the future, they are a way for me to look more deeply at the "now."
"The goal isn't to arrive, but to meander, to saunter, to make your life a holy wandering." ~ Rami Shapiro

Monday, July 16, 2018

Trumpisms

From the Tarot of Pagan Cats, the Empress; from Brownie Wisdom, 'They assemble:'
          The Emperor may be about setting rules for structure and security, but the Empress will likely bend a few if it gets in the way of creating or nurturing what she is trying to grow. Brownie Wisdom implores us to not believe everything we hear. How can we tell what is fake news designed to sway and influence us? The Empress would tell us to look for what they nurture and create. Do their words inspire divisiveness and hatred or cooperation and kindness? Are they building walls and exploiting resources or sustaining the life of all beings? Is their love or approval conditional? Is everything they do first filtered through "How will this affect me?"
Trumpisms:
I have tremendous respect for women.

I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.

I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.

I think I am actually humble. I think I’m much more humble than you would understand.

Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault.

I think if this country gets any kinder or gentler, it's literally going to cease to exist.

The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. He's created a divided nation that has become a pariah in the world.

      Delete
  2. His immoral behaviour and vacuous mind is a reflection of what John Bradshaw called hysteria of the masses.

    His Majesty the baby! I twitted your post Bev and will post it on my Tarot Facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For many Americans, he is an embarrassment on every level.

      Delete
  3. My Father had an expression "believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see."

    ReplyDelete