I use tarot and oracle cards as tools for reflection and contemplation. Rather than divining the future, they are a way for me to look more deeply at the "now."
"The goal isn't to arrive, but to meander, to saunter, to make your life a holy wandering." ~ Rami Shapiro

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Cooperative, Open Mindset

From the Spiral Tarot, the Three of Wands; from the Sacred Journey Cards, 'Believe:'
          This could be me this morning (but in much less formal attire) watching the DISH technicians pull up to the house to rebuild our satellite dish. Like the woman in the card, I have to rely on others for a great many things. While I have my own talents, there are many services that require the skills of another. Getting things done tends to be a cooperative effort. The Believe card suggests moving beyond a rigid, narrow view to a broader, more inclusive perspective. It reminded me of the Daily Dharma quote by Joan Halifax in my email this morning: "We can’t know, but we can trust that there will be movement, there will be change. And that we will be part of it."

2 comments: